Most popular movie music
From an analysis of over 4,000 movies to determine the most commonly used movie songs on soundtracks . . .
1. U Can’t Touch This – MC Hammer (15 films, including Tropic Thunder, Into the Wild, Grown Ups 2, The Festival…)
2. Under Pressure – Queen & David Bowie (14 films, Happy Feet 2, Minions, Sing…)
3. Push It – Salt-N-Pepa (13 films, 10 Things I Hate About You, Love, What Men Want)
4. Spirit in the Sky – Norman Greenbaum (13 films, Suicide Squad, Guardians of the Galaxy, Ocean’s Eleven)
5. It Takes Two – Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock (13 films, Iron Man 2, The Proposal, Sisters)