General Contest Rules
The following is a list of basic contest rules for CHER, 983 MAX FM. These rules and regulations are subject to change for each specific contest: 1. Contests are open to all residents of Canada except employees and immediate families of MBS Radio and participating sponsors. Age restrictions may apply.
- Only one (1) qualifier or winner per family/household within any 30 day period. Once a person wins a contest, he/she is no longer eligible to win that contest, or any other contest, within the 30 day time period. The decision of CHER, 983 MAX FM is final.
- By entering a contest, he/she is giving CHER consent to publicize and/or broadcast his/her name, character, likeness, or voice on-air or online.
- Winners will be announced on-air and/or contacted by telephone.
- All prizes, unless otherwise specified, must be picked up within thirty (30) days of winning. MAX FM will not notify winners of the time remaining on their winnings. It is the winner’s responsibility to claim their winnings within the thirty (30) day period.
- In the event a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they forfeit any and all claims to the prize which can be awarded to a new winner from the registered contestants at the discretion of 983 MAX FM.
- All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
- When asking for a specific caller (ie: caller number 10) it shall be considered a random selection of those choosing to call.
- Each prize may be subject to restrictions.
- All prizes must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and have no cash value.
- Any applicable taxes and gratuities as a result of winning a prize are the responsibility of the prize winner.
- Proper identification is required prior to receiving prize (valid driver’s license, passport, or other photo ID).
- 983 MAX FM, MBS Radio and participating sponsors will not be responsible or liable in any way in regards to the prize, or any aspect of the prize, not being available, due to circumstances beyond our control.
- 983 MAX FM, MBS Radio and participating sponsors will not be responsible or liable in any way for any injury, of any degree, including death, to the winner and/or family members, in regards to a contest prize.
- The decision of MBS Radio in regards to the rules, and interpretations of these rules, is final.
- CHER collects personal data about entrants for the sole purpose of administering contests. No further informational or marketing communications will be received by the entrant unless the entrant provides 983 MAX FM and/or MBS Radio with explicit permission to do so at the time of entry.
- All contest rules and regulations are subject to change without prior notice.
PRIZE PICK UP INFORMATION:
MONDAY THRU FRIDAY 9AM-12NOON AT 318 CHARLOTTE ST. SYDNEY (CLOSED HOLIDAYS) MUST HAVE LEGAL I.D. IN PERSON